Saturday, May 23, 2009

Easter and Mother's Day














My Mom (Mimi) and her GRANDS... Jake, Maggie, Brooke and Ellie















Uncle Ned and Maggie













I feel the need to go back and blog about some previous weekends we've had with family. We had a wonderful Easter weekend a few weeks after a Easter!! Poor little Brooke (Jamie and Lindsay's little one) was in the hospital with RSV over Easter. We all got together in Greensboro 2 weeks later when she was much better! My aunt Ann always has a delicious spread and the children are all such fun to watch play.
Mother's Day was a glorious day here in Charlotte. My Mom came for the day as well as my younger brother Ned. We had a yummy lunch outside and just enjoyed time together. I love being a Mom so this day is certainly special.

No comments:

Post a Comment