Sunday, May 17, 2009

I guess it all started.....















Eric & Blair November 2, 2002


















Ellie 3 days old













Ellie 1 month old


















Maggie 3 days old

















Maggie 3 days old

So I'm new to the blogging world!! Welcome!! I hope I can squeeze a few minutes into this site once in a while. Most of my friends are bloggers here in Charlotte- and they love doing it- AND I love catching up with them and seeing what everyone is up too. I also love the idea that this can be somewhat of a scrapbook for my girls since I don't have the time to do that anymore! (bring on the guilt!)
So- I guess I'll get started!

I guess it all started Nov/2002 when I married Eric!! Man, that seems so long ago- but what a fun day it was celebrating with our friends and family.
We always knew we wanted to have children and in August/2005 we joyfully welcomed Elizabeth Blair Morse. It's hard to believe she's going to be 4 this summer... time sure does fly. She's been such a sweet little girl- pretty darn easy- so we're lucky in many ways! Her little sister- Margaret Taylor Morse joined the family in Decemeber/2008 and OH- what a dream baby! She honestly makes you want 10 of her- because she's just so darn sweet and easy!

We stay busy around here-- Eric works for Duke Power and continues to work swing shift- night shift/day shift- always 12 hour shifts. We never know when he's coming or going. I'm working at CMC-Pineville 3 days a week as an RN/Diabetes Educator. I love my job and feel lucky that I can continue doing what I love and be home some with my girls. So-- I hope that I make time for this neat little site so my girls can look back and see all of the neat things we've done together!


3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Great Job Blair on starting the blog!!! Those babies sure are sweet looking:) Can't wait to see future posts....enjoy the rest of this rainy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that blogging is a great way to keep up with friends & capture memories. Can't wait to see what's next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my name is davis magpies friend sup

    ReplyDelete