Friday, January 1, 2010

Maggie turns ONE!

Dec 17, 2009My nephew Jake is really enjoying his cupcake!
Trying to make a wish!!
Maggie's friend Elliott enjoying her blue eyes! Learning how to tear into a present!
FIRST CUPCAKE!

It is really hard to believe that My Maggie is a year old already. That first year really just flew. She still seems so small to me and I'm not sure why? She's well above the 90% in ht and 75% for wt so she's no small baby. She is crawling and busy busy and wants to be everywhere her big sister is most of the time. She is pulling herself up to stand but just in the last day or so trying to take a step or 2 while holding on.... I believe I've got another 1-2 months before she'll walk and that's fine with me. Apparently, I was a late walker (17 months!) and Ellie was 15 months.
My life has been so blessed with this little angel. I cherish my nights rocking her before bed knowing that it won't be long that she'll be too big for my lap and too big to be rocked. I love when I come home from being at work or pick her up at Miss Kate's and she just smiles and immediately comes to me wanting a hug. Oh, how I wish I could just bottle this time and keep her this age forever. What a dear!

Happy First Birthday to Maggie!


No comments:

Post a Comment